Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you Play

Most males (as far as I know) prefer to stand while peeing. Most (or all) females prefer to sit while peeing. So what does peeing have to do with video games? Absolutely nothing! I've just been curious as to find out, male or female, whether you prefer to sit or stand while "playing".Photobucket
For me personally, I prefer to stand. It's not a masculinity issue, it's more of a gamestyle adjustment. I find that whenever I'm playing FPS I'm usually on my feet. Call me weird, but I really get into it this way; on the other hand, when I'm playing a 3rd person shooter like 'GOW' or 'Splinter Cell', I tend to sit down, relax and observe unique in-game details while playing - that is until I get really immersed, go online, or come really close to smashing my controller into a million-billion pieces from pure frustration.

Many of us older (arcade style) gamers out there have come accustomed to sitting and gaming, while the younger generation doesn't know any other way. But with the "Big 3" (360, PS3, Wii) utilizing motion capturing, it seems that gameplay-styles are beginning to change once again.



I've put my vote in. So how do you play?




How do you to play?
Male-Sitting down
Male-Standing up
Male-Both
Female-Sitting down
Female-Standing up
Female-Both
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK YOUR MIND..'CAUSE WE CAN'T READ IT, UNLESS YOU WRITE IT.